ILPA Adds More Than 25 Reporting Template Endorsers In Q3 2017
Global Adoption Continues for Private Equity Industry Standard
October 2, 2017 – (Washington, DC and Toronto, Canada) – The Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) today announced that in the third quarter, 29 limited partners, general partners and third parties endorsed its private equity industry standard template for reporting fees, expenses and carried interest. These organizations join more than one hundred other endorsers who have committed to transparency and standardization. These endorsers include LPs who are requesting the template, GPs who are providing it, and technology providers who are developing solutions around it. Additionally, it is estimated that more than 200 general partners are completing the Template when requested.
“We continue to be encouraged by the growing numbers of Template endorsers and adopters who are steadily joining our effort to improve the quality and efficiency of private equity reporting,” said Jennifer Choi, Managing Director of Industry Affairs for ILPA. “We are particularly pleased to see an increasing geographic diversity of LPs endorsing the Template, as it is limited partners who are best positioned to drive the global evolution of the industry for everyone’s benefit.”
Third quarter endorsers include:
- American Trading and Production Corporation
- Board of Education Retirement System of the City of New York
- City of Fresno Retirement Systems
- Eskom Pension and Provident Fund
- Fire and Police Pension Association of Colorado
- GF Private Equity Group, LLC
- Kentucky Retirement Systems
- New York City Employees’ Retirement System
- New York City Fire Pension Fund
- New York City Police Pension Fund
- New York City Office of the Comptroller
- Omega Overseas Investments, Inc.
- PGB PD
- Royal Mail Pension Plan
- Teachers’ Retirement System of the City of New York
- Textron Employee Pension Plan
- The Public Employees Retirement Association of New Mexico
- Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Jaguar Growth Partners
- Rockstreet Partners
- Scale Venture Partners
- Aksia LLC
- Mission Creek Capital Partners, Inc.
- SS&C Advent
With these additional organizations, the Template has now been endorsed by an estimated 140 organizations. A more detailed description of the ILPA Transparency Initiative and full list of endorsers can be found here.
About the Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA)
The Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) engages, empowers and connects limited partners to maximize their performance on an individual, institutional and collective basis. With more than 400 member institutions representing over US$1 trillion of private equity assets under management, ILPA is the only global organization dedicated exclusively to advancing the interests of LPs and their beneficiaries through best-in-class education, research, advocacy and networking. For more information, please visit ILPA.org.
Head of Marketing and Communications, ILPA